2011年11月28日月曜日

Tokyo



Of course Tokyo is one of the biggerst city in the world. What do you think about this town. Tokyo is wonderful city as you know. I have visited Tokyo many times, but I don`t like well. first of all, everywhere we go to tokyo there are soooo many people. If anything I like country side! But we can touch with many trend things.My brother works in Tokyo since this spring. He always says Tokyo is too crowed. When he goes to his office it is too hard. I have a dream one day I will work Roppongi Hils! I want to be HIRUZUZOKU!!

4 件のコメント:

  1. I want to visit Tokyo, but I don't want to live in Tokyo!!lol I think there are too many people too!

    返信削除
  2. If you will become HIRUZUZOKU, please invite me tour home!!

    返信削除
  3. It sounds like you don't like Tokyo much, but you still wantto live there?? I'm confused...
    I know Roppongi Hills is where rich people live, but there are gorgeous mansions in Osaka or Kobe too.

    返信削除