2011年11月28日月曜日

Foreign Country



Good morning! Today is very cold(><) First of all, have you watched American drama called "the OC"? This drama makes film in California Irvain. In this drama it appear on beautiful beach called" Newport Beach" I wanted to go there since I was high school student. Last week, I decided to go abroad next spring where is University of Carifornia Irvain! I can go to the drama`s place. I am exited!!! I have been to America For4 times. But I`ve never been to Irvain. Irvain is the most safest city in US for 7 years. I will enjoy my abroad!

5 件のコメント:

  1. I am also looking forward to go to there!
    I have never watched "the OC", but your picture is so great!

    返信削除
  2. I never watch "the OC"? Is it good drama? Im sure, you will enjoy your study abroad!!!

    返信削除
  3. That's great!
    I think Irvain is better than Australia I will go abroad.

    返信削除
  4. I don't know the movie!!

    I want to go to America!
    I love there!!!

    返信削除
  5. Please take a picture about this beautiful beach when you go there!!

    返信削除