2011年11月14日月曜日

Autumn



Autumn is starting. This season can do various things such as eat food read book and more.



By the way, what do you image about autumn? I image school festival. Did you go to kwangaku`s school festival? I went to every day because my circle did refreshment stand and we sold SOBASEN. I am chairperson of circle so I was too tired. Our shop sold 3500 SOBASEN for 4 days. Do you khow about populaly vote? Our circle do 1st of this populaly vote! When it decided champion, I was sooo happy! I can enjoy this autumn!



Yesterday I went to Yoshino-yama in Nara to see colored leaves by motercycle. I went to it with KG touring circle it called "Today". They took part in 15 motercycles yesterday`s touring. In Yoshino-yama it didn`t do colored leaves. But on the way to Yoshino-yama we could enjoy and safety touring. I drove about 14 hours so I`m too tired this morning.(><)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿