2011年7月3日日曜日

Difference of Opinion



My junior high school and high school was single sex school so when i entered kwansei gakuin uni, I felt many difference of opinions between boys and girls.






I don`t understand why girl`s shopping is too long. when i went to shopping with girls, she always went various stores but she did`t buy anything. This behavior is too waste i think.




i don`t understand why girls go to restroom with friends. I don`t understand what she do...

because i went to single school so i don`t understand such things.

but yuuka is cute!

2 件のコメント:

  1. I used to hate shopping with women too. Luckily, my wife is not so crazy about shopping. No one knows what they do in restrooms. It's one of the world's mysterys.

    返信削除
  2. noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
    boys go to restroom with friends, too!!!
    I don't understand!!

    返信削除