2011年7月4日月曜日

My Summer Vacation





Summer is starting! I like this season all of seasons. This summer I want to do special things. Do










you have this summer`s plan? I have! I am going to go to Hokkaidou by motercycle. First, I will










go to Hukui prefecture where get on a ferry to go to Hokkaidou. Arrive at Hokkaidou I will go to










Abasiri prison. I think that Hokkaidou`s touring alone will give me a lot of experiences. I want to










keep driving all the time. But to do this plan I have to save a lot of money... Please tell me how to










save money!










3 件のコメント:

  1. If I see you in Hokkaido, give me a ride on your bike! (What's with all the spaces on your blog posts?)

    返信削除
  2. Do you go to Hokkaido by motorcycle?? Wao X)
    Maybe I will go to Hokkaido by airplane X)

    返信削除