2011年6月12日日曜日

these days



What do you spend about this holiday? When sataurday I saw the sights of Kyoto. I have about 10 relative who live Kyoto so I have gone Kyoto for many times, but I weren`t sightseeing very much. I went Kiyomizu temple, Yasaka temple and Kinkaku temple. They are all beautiful. I thought that Japan has a lot of tradition and culture.



When sunday I did part time job all day. I`m very tired in now writing this blog. I cooked too takoyaki I made tako my hand. I will sleep early today for tomorrow. Good night!

9 件のコメント:

  1. I think that Kinkakuzi should have mmuch more gold color.

    In this picture, it seems an usual temple.

    返信削除
  2. I like seeing a temple and love Kyoto^^♥
    I will go to Kyoto with my friends this week.

    返信削除
  3. I don't know why, but Kyoto is a relaxing place for me.

    返信削除
  4. With who?
    Please take me 三田outlet:(

    返信削除
  5. I want to jump at Kiyomizu temple.

    返信削除
  6. Hi!
    Kyoto is nice place i think so;)
    By the way, its very long time no see u!

    返信削除
  7. hey! I wanna go Kyoto too.
    and u worked all day?
    That's a great job!!!

    返信削除
  8. I wanna go to Kyoto! I have never seen the temple in Kyoto:(

    返信削除