2010年11月9日火曜日

Good Friends

I would like to introduce about my friends.

First is local frieds. We have known each other for long time. So we know waht to think about without saying. If I feel down, they help me at first. We trust each other. I love them.

Second is junior and high school friends. My junior and high school is consistency school. So we khow each other. My high school didn`t chang class. we are good friends now.

Third is college friends. we have known each other since April. But I love my friends. Especially, I love English 6 member.

3 件のコメント:

  1. I love my class6, too.
    You have many friends.
    I envy you!

    返信削除
  2. Hello! I am member of class8!
    I like local friends, too!
    I think it is good that your friends and you can understand each other without saying.
    I like such friends.

    返信削除
  3. I'm from Tokushima, so I miss my local friends. However, thanks to my friends in university, I can spend happy time everyday. Friends are my treasure!

    返信削除