2010年11月30日火曜日

Future Marriage


I think that marriage is important thing of the life. But it is very difficult to find really match partner.


I would like to introduce my an ideal plan.

I don`t marry when I am young. Because i want to spend alone untill 40 years. Most of people say alone is lonely and solituary. But I want to grow to like it. As is expected when I will be 40 years, I think to feel sad... So I want to find ideal partner to marry.

My ideal partner is cheerful and funny and gentle. If you find such a people, please tell me and introdece.


Marriage is very difficult thing. Because I live with the person whose environment that grew up is different, I think it is difficult.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I agree with your opinion so much!!!!!
    I don't want to mary when I am young!!

    返信削除