2010年10月26日火曜日

A Special Day

My Special day is my birth day.
My birth day is December 3, 1991. Near my birth day, my school friends said, "this year we don`t congratulate looks like last year. Your birth day is alone. You are very lonely." after said they laughted.
But I know that in my birth day, my school friends come suddenly my home. they ring a doorbell many times.... I ansewr doorbell they say"Hey! we celebrate your birth day. So we enter your house first of all. They give me a lot of present and food and alcohol so I am happy but I feel depression because we stat drinking. They are very noisy...we drink untill morning. Next day we have to go to school. So this event is very tired. But I apporogize my school friend.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hello!

    You have very good friends!!
    I like this story:)
    I like surprising event!
    You are loved by your friends.
    What kind of presents did you get?
    Please tell me!
    This year your birthday is Friday.
    So you don't have a school!! Amaging!haha

    返信削除
  2. my birth day is 6.23. this day was always before 1 week of exams in high school. so everyone including my friends stared to study for exams. then they sometimes forgot my birthday...haha

    返信削除
  3. Your birthday is wonerfull!!
    I envy you...

    返信削除
  4. Hello! My birthday is July 17.
    Your friend is very good(^0^)
    This story is very nice. My birthday is test week,because friends forget my birthday(ToT)

    返信削除
  5. I hope that you'll have a good year:)))

    返信削除