2010年10月5日火曜日

How globalization has effect me

Today we always watch foreign country`s TV and fun them. Such as 24 PRISONBREAK and more... I think that we hadn`t watched foreign country`s TV or it was not active in this way in old days. For example, I like to watch this. In this summer, I watched BURN NOTICE. The story is main character was a American spy. But one day he suddenry discharge his job. My wanting to say is we have known various another country information. Moreover, movie and music exceed a border. For example, we listen another country` music. Good music is commended another country`s prize. I think globalization lose a border of the culture.

14 件のコメント:

  1. I like Veronica Mars.
    I want you to watch this.

    返信削除
  2. It is certainly that the border violation of cultural things such as movies, dramas and music promotes globalization, they are the closest global cultures we can be familiar to.

    返信削除
  3. I have seen 1st season of "Burn Notice",too.
    The main character always faces big dangers, however,his unique old friends help him.This is the most interesting point of this drama,I think.

    返信削除
  4. I watched "Burn Notice"(1st&2st),too.
    I like "spy movie" very much,so it was very interesting for me.
    I want to see final season of it.

    返信削除
  5. I think your opinion is so good.
    We can know other foreign country's information and listen to music.

    返信削除
  6. Hello!
    This is carrot37 from class4.

    I'm interested in your information about "BURN NOTICE".
    I will watch it in my freetime.

    返信削除
  7. Hi I'm komatuna123 from class4! Burn Notice is also good but there are some more good TV show tho. I will recommend to watch " ジ・アプレンティス " in 2006 i think.

    You should watch that!!!!!!!

    返信削除
  8. Hi!!I'm Tomato0209 from class4.
    Thank you for your comment!!

    I was really into 'The OC'during summer vacation.
    It's good for me to study English!!
    I'll watch 'BURN NOTICE' some day.

    返信削除
  9. Hi!!
    I'm cabbage27 from class4.
    I sometimes listen to music in foreign countries♪

    返信削除
  10. Hi!!
    I'm zucchini432.
    I also like a foreign film.
    Thanks to globalization, we can meet wide music or movie!!

    返信削除
  11. Hi! I'm potato519 from class4.
    I also like foreign movies butI haven't watched that movie.
    I will watch it someday!

    返信削除
  12. Hello! I'm pug. I often watch foreign countries drama, movie.

    返信削除
  13. I want to watch foreign drama.

    返信削除