2011年4月24日日曜日

What I LIke about Japan



Do you like abaut Japan? I like Japan too much because, Japan has the four seasons. The cange of the seasons in quite noticeable in Japan.



When the spring comes, we can drink under the cherry blossome. It is called "OHANAMI". I like OHANAMI very well because I fell to start new season. I did it for three times in this season.



In summer, everybody fell of freedom so I like summer most. We can go swimming, fishing and do BBQ. Summer is given everybody to various memories.



In autoum, we can eat food in season for example chestnut, atsutake, and more... we can feel change of seasons hot to cold. Some people don`t like cold but i like slightly cold.



In winter, my birthday come! we can go skiing and snow bording. Christmus and new year come so I can get money! so I like winter.



That`s why every season has each good points so I like Japan.

7 件のコメント:

  1. tekitouyana(*_*)haha

    title nankahenyade(*_*)haha

    返信削除
  2. I think Japan is easy to live country!
    And I like Japan because Japan has four seasons!

    返信削除
  3. Let's enjoy this yearrr!!!!!
    Let's play together!!

    返信削除
  4. I agree to your idea!
    I like the spring the best^^!

    返信削除
  5. This picture is very beautiful;)
    I remembered Okinawa.

    返信削除
  6. I like summer the best! When I hear the cicadas for the frist time, I know happy days have arrived.

    返信削除