2011年4月11日月曜日

Spring Vacation


I went to various places in my spring vacation. For example,Mie (twice times) Kagawa(twice times), Ehime, Tokyo, Gifu ang Guam. I have never been to such various places.

Februaly second, I went to Mie to see night view which name is Nabananosato. There is a huge garden. In the night, it is lighted up and is very beautiful. This is the most beautiful place in my life.

Februaly 5th, I went to Kagawa to eat Udon with my circle members. I always drove 8 hours my car so I was very tired... But Udon was very delicious. We went to beautiful beach. I think the time adovance is slowly in that place.

Februally 13th-16th, I went to Guam with my family to sightseen. This is the most impressive in my spring vacation. In Guam we went shopping and surfing diving and more... I had a signficant time. I was very enjoy.

Februally 19th-20th I went to Gifu to snowbording with my circle`s good rerationship friends. In the 19th I worked my part time job all the day, in the midnight, we daparted to Gifu by friend`s car. On the way to Gifu, I drove all the time I didn`t sleep so I was tired and to hate snowbording.

Other than this I had experieced a lot of things. My spring vacation is very gooood

2 件のコメント:

  1. Give me Oniyage,please(・_・)

    返信削除
  2. Why did you keep secret for me to go to Guam!?

    now i expect your OMIYAGE.

    返信削除