2011年10月30日日曜日

scary story



How are you everyone? I`m soso. I have a cold since last week.
I wanna tell you my scary story.My friend Keisuke lives next to my town. To go to his house it takes 30 minutes by car. Keisuke and I are good friends since junior high schoo so we go to each house twice a week. On the way to his house it cross a moutain pass. I noticed that certain part of road always got wet. I wonder why certain road always got wet. When I see the road carefully, I think the wet look like red. After few weeks later, I read newspaper, I found an article that it is deacovered a dead body. I don`t know why the road always got wet. After read the an article, I have never passed the road. This is my scary story.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Is this story true???
    What a terrible story this is :->!

    返信削除
  2. Not just some red/brown colored soil washed onto the road by the rain?

    返信削除