2010年12月21日火曜日

My Discovery

My discovery is that I respect for my parents. When I was 14 years old, things changed. My grandfather died suddenly in a traffic accident. When my grandfather was 70 years old. To be frank, I wasn`t good relation for him well. I have regreted still now. When I heard that he died suddenly in a traffic accident, all my families began to cry. The mood was very bad. But my father did`t cry and encourage all my families. I thought why my father did`t cry and my father felt most sadly. When a funeral finished my father`s friend told me that when my father knew this things, he cried in secret. But my father didn`t show his crying apperrance. When I knew this things I was a discovery to my father is strong.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Your discovery is very good.
    I was moved by reading your passage.
    Your father is really strong and trustly.

    返信削除
  2. It's a good discovery to make that you respect your parents. I only had a good relationship with my father after I grew up and left home. It's hard for many men (including my father, & yours) to show their feelings, which makes it hard to have a close relationship with them. To be honest, I don't think there's anything great about crying in secret. It's stronger to do it in front of one's family (but maybe that's a cultural difference).

    返信削除